B.C. Ferries has cancelled some Monday sailings on routes between Swartz Bay and Tsawwassen and Duke Point and Tsawwassen due to an ongoing mechanical issue with a vessel.
The Queen of Alberni was having problems with its controllable pitch propeller on Sunday, resulting in several cancelled sailings, and has been removed from service.
The following Monday sailings have been cancelled:
Between Swartz Bay and Tsawwassen
- 12 p.m. departing Swartz Bay
- 2 p.m. departing Tsawwassen
Between Tsawwassen and Duke Point
- 5:15 a.m. departing Tsawwassen
- 7:45 a.m. departing Duke Point
- 8:15 p.m. departing Tsawwwassen