Halloween season has arrived and residents of Metro Vancouver will be heading out to go trick or treating with their families.
Of course, not all neighbourhoods are created equal, and some of them offer a decidedly spookier atmosphere.
With that being said, there is no shortage of great ones to explore in the city for the evening’s ghoulish affairs.
- 2400-2900 Trinity Street, East Vancouver
- Between Oak and Cambie and 16th and King Edward, Douglas Park
- East of Commercial Drive between Kitchener and Venables, East Vancouver
- West 13th to West 15th between Collingwood and Macdonald, Kitsilano
- 16th Avenue to SW Marine Drive, Dunbar
- West 13th and 14th between Columbia and Ontario, Mount Pleasant
- West Boulevard, between 33rd and 49th Streets, Kerrisdale
In addition, you might also like to check out the Trick-or-Treat Route Through Yaletown. The Yaletown Business Improvement Association, in partnership with the Roundhouse, takes kids Trick-or-treating at participating Yaletown businesses.
Following this, they come back to the Roundhouse for the Annual Halloween Carnival. The Carnival allows kids to partake in ghoulish games, creepy crafts, and also explore a creepy hollow forest that is jam-packed with fun activities and spook surprises.
Of course, you might also opt to take you child outside of the city and visit some of the other great locations around Metro Vancouver. For example, the Burnaby Village Museum offers some spook fun for the whole family before the big night arrives.