Advance voting is happening in Vancouver ahead of the Oct. 20 election.
From now until Oct. 17 you can walk into any of the places below between 8 a.m. and 8p.m. to cast your vote.
The election has been a bit confusing, with a lot of candidates running. Learn about all of the mayoral candidates HERE, council candidates HERE, park board candidates HERE and school board candidates HERE.
Then make your way to one of these advance voting stations:
- Vancouver City Hall, 453 West 12th Ave.
- Britannia Community Services Centre, 1661 Napier St.
- Hastings Community Centre, 3096 East Hastings St.
- Kerrisdale Community Centre, 5851 West Boulevard
- Killarney Community Centre, 6260 Killarney St.
- Kitsilano War Memorial Community Centre, 2690 Larch St.
- Marpole – Oakridge Community Centre, 990 West 59th Ave.
- Renfrew Park Community Centre, 2929 East 22nd Ave.
- Roundhouse Community Arts and Recreation Centre, 181 Roundhouse Mews
- Sunset Community Centre, 6810 Main St.
- Trout Lake Community Centre, 3360 Victoria Dr.
- West End Community Centre, 870 Denman St.