Vancouver forecast calls for rain nearly every day for a week

While Vancouver saw a number of sunny days this week, the forecast is calling for a rather wet week ahead. 

Environment Canada is calling for sunshine and a high of 7°C near the water and 11°C inland on Thursday. A low of -1°C is expected overnight. Following this, Friday is expected to see a mix of sun and cloud during the day followed by periods of rain at night. Saturday's forecast calls for a 40 per cent chance of showers during the day and periods of rain at night, while Sunday is expected to see rain during the day with a 60 per cent chance of showers at night. 

article continues below

Monday is expected to be cloudy all day, while Tuesday's forecast calls for a 60 per cent chance of showers throughout the day. Wednesday's forecast also calls for a 60 per cent chance of showers. 

B.C. Spring Weather Forecast 

While Vancouver saw some frigid lows this winter as well as 34 centimetres of snowfall in only five days, the spring forecast looks decidedly milder. 

AccuWeather has released its annual spring weather forecast for Canada, and its meteorologists predict that there will be a strong end to the season for ski resorts across the Canadian Rockies.

The forecast highlights how B.C. has seen an onslaught of storms this winter, but that "residents south of the Trans-Canada Highway will see a break from the unsettled pattern heading into spring."

Click here for original article.

Read Related Topics

Comments

NOTE: To post a comment you must have an account with at least one of the following services: Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ You may then login using your account credentials for that service. If you do not already have an account you may register a new profile with Disqus by first clicking the "Post as" button and then the link: "Don't have one? Register a new profile".

The Vancouver Courier welcomes your opinions and comments. We do not allow personal attacks, offensive language or unsubstantiated allegations. We reserve the right to edit comments for length, style, legality and taste and reproduce them in print, electronic or otherwise. For further information, please contact the editor or publisher, or see our Terms and Conditions.

comments powered by Disqus

Popular Vancouver Courier

Sign Up For Our e-Newsletter!
Find the Vancouver Courier Newspaper