Vancouver weather: Sunsets have been spectacular this week

Vancouverites have captured epic sunset pictures this week: Here's our favourites...

It has been a perfect start to fall – fresh mornings, sunny days and spectacular sunsets.

Vancouverites have had their cameras to the skies capturing this bliss, so we thought we’d share our favourite sunset pictures from the week.

article continues below

As for the weather over the next few days, our advice is to enjoy the sunshine while you can, because it's predicted to disappear over the weekend. Typical.  

Environment Canada forecasts more sunshine for Friday with a high of 19C and a low of 11C in the evening.

Vancouver weather
Here's the forecast for Vancouver. - Environment Canada

Unfortunately, by Saturday the clouds are expected to roll in and there’ll be a 40 per cent chance of showers at night.  It’ll be wet and cloudy on Sunday too, with periods of rain forecast throughout the day and a 60 per cent chance of showers at night.

Temperatures will be between 15C and 18C over the weekend with lows of around 11C.

The clouds and showers are expected to stick around throughout Monday, before the sunshine peeks back through the clouds on Tuesday.

But for now, let's enjoy these beautiful sunset pictures.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Opening Act - 2018.09.24 . If this had been any other night, I would have been chasing compositions for this sunset, one of the best I’ve seen in awhile. But it was the evening of the Harvest Moon, and my attention was elsewhere. It was an awesome display of colour, though, and the sunset shots were probably the best ones that I took that night. Fun times with my guy Rob, @jdstaplesdotcom, and @eugene.hernandez.photography. It’s nice to have company on a shoot for a change! . #narcityvancouver #mixvancouver #VancouverCanada #enjoyVancouver #vancityfeature #VancityVibe #vancouvervibez #604Now #vancouverisawesome #WanderVancouver #dailyhivevan #dailyhypevan #vancouverviews #CuriocityVancouver #vancityhype #vancityscape #MustbeVancouver #GeorgiaStraight #GlobalBC #CTVVancouver #britishcolumbiamagazine #explorecanada #CanadaHype #tourcanada #insidecanada #imagesofcanada #canadaparadise

A post shared by Stephanie Seto (@sjseto) on

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

last nights sunset was something else.. ft. margo 🐶

A post shared by brittany dow (@brittanydow1) on

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

#colours #sky #sunset

A post shared by Steven Threndyle (@sthrendyle) on

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

#vancouver #vancouverbc #britishcolumbia #sunset

A post shared by vancouverbrad (@vancouverbrad) on

Read Related Topics

© Vancouver Courier
Click here to take part in our readers survey

Read more from the Vancouver Courier

Comments

NOTE: To post a comment you must have an account with at least one of the following services: Disqus, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ You may then login using your account credentials for that service. If you do not already have an account you may register a new profile with Disqus by first clicking the "Post as" button and then the link: "Don't have one? Register a new profile".

The Vancouver Courier welcomes your opinions and comments. We do not allow personal attacks, offensive language or unsubstantiated allegations. We reserve the right to edit comments for length, style, legality and taste and reproduce them in print, electronic or otherwise. For further information, please contact the editor or publisher, or see our Terms and Conditions.

comments powered by Disqus

Popular Vancouver Courier

Sign Up For Our e-Newsletter!
Find the Vancouver Courier Newspaper