This week’s announcement that the city has purchased the tract of land known as the Arbutus Corridor from CP Rail had us in a tizzy. What will they call it? Sure, Arbutus Greenway sounds pleasant enough. But where’s the pizzazz? The poetry? The sexual innuendo? Here are some suggestions from the nimble minds at K&K:
• The Most Compelling Reason to Visit Arbutus.
• Not in My Back Yard’s Back Yard.
• Loin-arousing Development Potential
• Another Excuse for NPA Supporters to Use the Tired Term “Mayor Moonbeam.”
• Gregor’s Treasure Trail.
• An Implacable Force Brooding Over an Inscrutable Intention.